To download full resume, Click Here
April 2006 to Present
A strategic partner to companies looking for new way’s to approach the ever changing traditional and interactive worlds. With an entrepreneurial approach and a proven track record identifying new opportunities, my clients have received refined strategies and brands, programs that acquire and retain loyal customers, and most importantly, trackable results that lead to sales.
- Brand and strategy development and planning
- Multi-channel program development
- Online, mobile, social, SEM, and CRM implementation
- Acquisition and retention program development
- Management tactics that create team collaboration and trust
- Strong verbal, communication, and presentation skills
Senior Manager, Online Marketing, Programs, and Partnerships
June 2011 to October 2011
Managed online efforts to acquire consumers for security software for PCs, mobile devices and SaaS initiatives.
Responsibilities included direction over multi-channel affiliate networks and online consumer and enterprise level partnership and promotion development.
TOWN OF FRISCO, COLORADO
Director of Marketing & Communications
Feb. 2008 to March 2010
Directed all marketing, communications and events for the Town of Frisco with the primary objective of driving tourism.
- Developed new brand platform with a primary focus on Frisco being the “Main Street to the Rockies.”
- Created seasonal marketing campaigns that used individual events as attractors to draw additional tourism during an economic downturn.
- Launched new web platform with proper focus on tourism and government functions. Traffic to site has more then doubled since launch.
- Developed a sponsorship program that leveraged the assets of Frisco, while giving sponsors an opportunity to activate their own brands.
- Frisco’s largest event, the Colorado BBQ Challenge, saw 10% growth in first year and 35% growth in second year under my direction.
COLORADO SKI COUNTRY USA
Interactive Marketing Manager
Oct. 2006 to Feb. 2008
Led and developed all online initiatives with interests in offline integration, facilitated brand cohesion, and created fiscally sound/forward-thinking platforms. Included management of Interactive Coordinator, vendors/agencies and seasonal staff.
- Launched entirely new platform from ground up for ColoradoSki.com. Included full redesign, multi-leveled content management system, updated tracking tools, and consumer database integration.
- Led planning and development of 5th & 6th grade outreach programs online registration. Savings of over $10,000 in first year.
- Site traffic to ColoradoSki.com increased 39% in 2006-07 and 41% in the first part of the 2007-08 ski season.
- Main newsletter subscriptions grew 31%, Gems newsletter grew 123%, and the daily eSnow report grew 135%.
- Managed Pay-Per-Click agency. Average cost per-click decreased by $.16 from past years. Exceeded clicks from past years campaign by more then double.
THE INTEGER GROUP
Senior Interactive Art Director
June 2001 to Mar. 2006
Provided online strategic development, creative direction, art direction, technical support, and project management for all digital and mobile projects for clients such as Coors Light, United Airlines, and Hewlett Packard. Worked with traditional creative and account teams to build cohesive online programs, including marketing strategy and long-term loyalty programs.
TRIBAL DDB, Chicago IL
Interactive Art Director
Oct. 1999 to June 2001
Provided art direction and technical support for clients such as Budweiser, Bud Light, and Universal Pictures. Helped build continuity of thinking between brand websites and online media programs.